Sunday, December 16, 2007

America the Beautiful....

As I sit and think about everything I know of this beautiful country the more I love it. This truly is the promised land. From the days of Christ to the early discovery of America to what it is now....WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED. Granted we have had our problems with government and our wars amongst ourselves. We have been tested and have come out on top. Most of what I can never get out of my mind is the all around beautiful and breathtaking landscapes of America. From the rainforests of Washington to the valleys of California to the Mountains of Utah and the Smokies of the east. I love this country and what it stands for. The flag most important of all: RED for valour, WHITE for purity , BLUE for vigilance, perseverance and justice. America the beautiful!

No comments: