Friday, December 7, 2007

Blessings....

Blessings.... Just the word alone rings beauty! Blessings can come from anywhere and in any form. Some may be described as pure luck, other as it was just coming to them because of something else they have done. But to me the most important blessing is knowing who you are. Once you know that then your life comes together like a puzzle. Recently I have been blessed many times over. Once my wife and I found out that we were going to have a child we have gained some financial liberties. I recently received a scholorship from school and was granted a raise. With those small things comes great things. It will help us on our road to financial freedom and help with our newborn child in 7 more months. When you're blessed to have blessings then you shall bless others with your blessed smile. I made that up. Good luck figuring that one out.

No comments: