Sunday, June 8, 2008

ONE YEAR!



We made it! Our first year of marriage! Our number one anniversary! I am still as happy as I was on day one. We were thinking back on our first year together and realized how much we've done together and how happy we have been. It's definitely had it's challenges and times of testing each others patience. I think I push her buttons more than she pushes mine though. I tend to make a lot of noises I guess and play and poke when I have lots of energy to use up. Anyway, it's been perfect. The move out here to North Carolina and our time here has been good for both of us. I look forward to the many more years that we have to try each other and build each other up. I believe we have both become stronger in the past year and I want all who read this to know how proud I am of Emily for the strength she has been to me and also for being a beautiful pregnant wife to me and mother to our soon to come little girl. We have many plans that I hope we can fulfill as we continue to move forward, this is our life and we will both be around for a long time to come. " Life may drive a certain course, time may reveal the uncertain, but only you can create your own destiny." ~Brett Shurtleff~

No comments: