Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Soapy accidents are no joke....


I have a timeless pregnancy story that happens to involve myself. This is a little embarrassing, but to funny to keep to myself. Emily and I were taking a shower, (with swimsuits on for any family member reading this) and the showers aren't exactly made for two, especially when one person is pregnant. Any so we have to switch places to be able to use the water. Emily was in the water while I was soaping up. Then comes the ever interesting part where we switch. My feet were soapy including the rest of me and while in the process of changing places Emily decides to give me a little belly bump. *She swears that she never bumped me, but that will be an eternal argument with this story. Anyway, so she bumps me, my feet start slipping and I begin to fall backwards through the shower curtain. She did grab my arm to keep me up, but did not succeed because, once again, I was soapy. After falling through the shower curtain on to my butt, I then began to slide backwards through the bathroom until finally coming to a stop. By the time I looked up Emily was already laughing so hard that she almost had the baby right there in the shower. So there you go.... that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I'd have to say that was the best story ever! Especially the part where you continued across the bathroom floor! lol Thanks for that fabulous laugh!

Misty